Exhibitor Showcase sessions are scheduled in a classroom setting and are offered concurrently with other AALL educational programs at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
Not only will your company have the opportunity to present your products and services to an invested audience of legal information professionals in a dedicated educational environment, you are afforded a full hour do it!
Each Exhibitor Showcase includes:
- 60 minutes of presentation time
- Theater-style seating for 80 people with head table to seat 4 people
- Wireless hand-held podium microphone, wireless lavalier microphone, and table microphone
- Laptop, remote advance, projector, screen, and wireless internet connection*
- Promotion on the conference app and conference website
- Signage with session listings outside the room
- Session listing on the conference app
*Changes to the room set and audio-visual equipment are not allowed
Laptops are configured with:
- MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel)
- Browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox)
- Windows Media Player
- VLC Media Player
All time slots are now full.
Session time slots are limited, and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be invoiced as assignments are made and they are non-refundable. Session assignments will be communicated after May 1.
Please include your company name in the showcase title. Full title and description are due by May 1 to Pam Reisinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.