Dedicated Exhibiting Area for Emerging Companies
Start-Up Central is a space for newer companies to showcase their innovative products and/or services to prospective partners, buyers and clients at the AALL Annual Meeting & Conference in a more cost-effective way. Start-Up Central is the place for companies to take their businesses to the next level in the legal information field. Apply today!
Eligibility for Participation:
- Your company must have been founded 5 years ago or less.
- Your product or service is targeted to legal information and to legal information professionals.
- Your company has never before exhibited at an AALL Conference.
- Company must be independently owned. It may not be a subsidiary of larger companies.
Applications will be reviewed for eligibility and you will be informed of acceptance within 10 business days.
Companies may only exhibit in the Start-Up Central area for one AALL Annual Meeting.
FOR $750, ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1 meter-wide counter with identification graphics
- 1 padded stool
- 1 conference registration & 1 exhibitor badge
- Pavilion carpeting
- Pavilion overhead identity sign
- Listing in mobile app and marketing and promotional materials
Displays are confined to the provided 1 meter-wide counter. Additional furniture, signs, banners, book racks, etc. are not allowed.
For more information, contact Angela Chybik at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630.929.7915